Determining true, current wage earning capacity when couples decide to dissolve their partnerships or marriage based on a partner's past training, education, and work history can aide the mediation process.
Reasons to use a Vocational Expert in a Divorce Hearing:
- To obtain an objective, professional assessment of your partner’s earning potential.
- To get a realistic idea of your own employability and earning potential.
- To provide another opinion if your partner is retaining a vocational expert, or if a vocational evaluation is Court-ordered.
- To evaluate employability or earning capacity after a change in life circumstances.
- Read this article for more
Divorce Settlement Services:
- Job Analysis
- Job Development
- Local Labor Market Surveys
- Transferable Skills Analysis
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Expert Testimony Vocational/Employability Assessments
- Safe Return To Work